Friday, 27 December 2013

Final glances.

Unfortunately, I've only got just over two more weeks in this beautiful country that I'm so proud to call my home. My time here has gone so quickly, I can hardly believe that only a little under a year ago, I left everyone and everything I had ever known back in Australia and took a cliff dive into the unknown. Now I feel so comfortable here, I have friends and family here and a life and I really don't know how I'm going to get used to everything back in Australia again. On that note, I thought I'd pop up some Instagram snapshots of my last few months here- enjoy!



Hanging out with Santa on Christmas Day // Two little native kids on the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca // Llama stalking at Machu Picchu // The beautiful blue of Lake Titicaca // With Gerry's family at Karlita's first communion // Off to Cusco! // Belgian waffles with Nutella, me muero // Happy little cholo playing his guitar // Before making a speech in Peruvian Congress.


Enjoying the view over the Sacred Valley // Crazy double braid for prom // Tie-dyed shirt! // Churros and hot chocolate at Manolos // Santa Catalina Monastery in Arequipa // Jenga afternoons with the exchange students // Bob Marley llamas // Street life in Tacna // Somewhere near the Chilean border.


Channeling my inner Incan-goddess at Moray // Alvaro's amazing makis // Inca Kola in a half litre bottle, a miracle! // Pumpkin-madness pre-Halloween // Casual llama selfie at Machu Picchu // Arequipan sunset // Teaching a little Peruvian girl string games // Latest Zara purchases // Local women at Colca Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment